Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

Hello

Hi There,
I hope you had a wonderful Easter. My son and his girlfriend came for a bike ride. There is a beautiful trail right behind my condo that runs along the Wisconsin River. The trail is built on an old railroad. From my condo to the end is a 10 mile ride on blacktop. The plan is to go right into The South side of Devils Lake. We rode the 10 miles there and back. I have an e-bike and would never be able to do that ride with out my bike. I love that I am able to do a ride like that at my age and not feel like I am going to die. It was really enjoyable and a beautiful 80 degree day.



I don't know if I shared that I go a second kitten back in December. His name is Rudy and I got him to keep Sophie company. Sophie has not been happy about my decision but today I saw some progress.

I had a chance to work in my journal today and turned on the camera to share what I do in my daily journal.




Thanks for stopping,
 

1 comment:

SavedbyGrace said...

Hey sweet Linda:) That's a great picture of you and your family.I know you had so much fun. I have never heard of an E bike. How cool is that!!! Do you pedal at all ?? I bet it's nice and quiet. How relaxing that would be. Between your kayaking, and water aerobics and e biking you'll be fit as a fiddle !!! I'm more like a bass fiddle !! LOL Good for you!! Does your son live very far away? I hope not. I'm so glad Sophie and Rudy are starting to get along better. I'm sure Rudy was probably ready from the start, but I bet sweet Sophie was the one who didn't like sharing her Mom with anyone else. I love seeing in your journal :) Take care you three :) Love and hugs, Iris,SavedbyGrace