Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Thank You Card

Hi Everyone, Were has this week gone? It is Thursday evening and I haven't posted all week. What am I doing all day. Well for one thing I spend too much time reading blogs and watching all the wonderful YT crafting videos.
Today I subbed in my friend's first grade classroom and I am so tired. I really don't know how I did that for 22 years. They just suck all the energy right out of me. LOL I must be getting old. It was a sweet class and I got to do a craft project with them.


I do have a card to show you. I want to make a bunch of thank you cards. My dear friends were so kind and I want to let them know how much I appreciate them.
I treated myself to some MFT images and dies during their last sale. The image is MFT Pure Innocence - Aim High. I paper pieced her dress and colored her with copic markers. The sentiment is from SU. The card shape is made with a Spellbinders die Labels Twenty-two I think. I used the same shape in white on the inside. That way I could write my thank you.


I am working on the lighting in the room were I take the pictures of my cards. I hope to get my indoor pictures to look better than this.


Thanks for stopping,
 

11 comments:

Docerela said...

Such a cute shaped card! I love the bow.

Thanks for sharing.

Catarina aka docerela

Ashley said...

This is so cute! I love the fun shape. :) Thanks for sharing!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that shape and the ribbon! Hope you get some rest!!! And I got my prize today!! WOW WOW WOW!! Thanks my friend!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

So cute. Luv your shaped card my friend.

I'm sure the little kiddos loved yeah but they do suck the life out a yeah but at the same time it must've been fun.

Hugs
Katr

Sara I. said...

Love this - the image is absolutely adorable and the die you used is awesome! xx

wedding photo thank you cards said...

This is so adorable, the ribbon is cute too.

tabithagrace said...

Absolutely precious! You do so amazing on everything you create -
such an inspiration to me! Love everything about this card!TFS
Blessings & Hugs-
tabithagrace

Angi Barrs said...

Awww that little image is just sooo full of cuteness. Love it.

1st graders huh? Yes, they suck the energy out of ya. I teach 7th graders and I'm worn out by the time I get home. LOL

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great caRd!

Becky Dunham said...

Hi Linda! I got my sweet treat today from you! I have been wanting a poinsettia die or stamp and have just not been able to justify it so it is like you read my mind sending this die cut poinsettia! And the little Santa stamp is so sweet! Thanks so much! The card you sent is absolutely stunning by the way. I love this little girl card you did today - what an adorable image :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda this is beautiful that image is so adorable, I do love that stunning bow also the colours and shape, superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x