Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happiness Journal #7

For my Birthday Celebrations go Here. You have until Monday 12/3/2012 to sign up.
For the Raisin Boat Challenge go Here. You have until 12/12/2012 to add a project to the challenge.

Today I have a page from my Happiness Journal to share. 
It is #7 
Happiness is Only Ever Now
Here is the picture.
Here is the video.


I am following Marianne from  
Here is Marianne's Video for #7.


This is a wonderful project and I am really enjoying working in this journal.
Thank you so much Marianne!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
 

5 comments:

Denise Price said...

Happy Birthday!

Lots of great techniques and bright happy colors on this art journal spread. Well done!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

It's almost our big days!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your journal page!!! LOVING the colors, the feather and that title!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

VERY very cool Linda :)

Sharon said...

Linda this is fantastic - love the bright colours - a very "happy" page!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful.. love the whole theme idea. hugs cj