Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

LESSology Challenge #24


Hi There, The challenge over at LESSology this month is called "Are You a Cover Girl?" You are to get creative with covers. Cover a box a jar, a book what every you like.  I have a very simple project for you with a fun technique.

I started with this very old 3 ring notebook.

Then with some glossy paper, Memento re-inkers, and some cheap makeup sponges I turned it into this.

Here is a video showing how I did this.


I hope you will join the challenge. See you at LESSology.
Thanks for stopping,
 

8 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome creation my friend. Hope your having a great day and have a wonderful evening.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! GORGEOUS!!!

LeAnne said...

What a fun creation....you should enter it at the Paper Players...our theme this week is recycling!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great alteration!

Sharon said...

Looks great Linda!! Another clever LESSology creation!

Angi Barrs said...

A super fun idea. It's so cool that you used makeup sponges too!

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant cover linda what a great colour and image you are quite a magician.
hugs
lorraine x

Audrey Frelx said...

Linda, it turned out fabulous!!! Looks absolutely fantastic!!! Great job, my friend.