Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

YPP Pocket for your thoughts.

Hello, I have another Your Paper Pantry swap to share.  This is a one to one swap. We were to create a accordion album using a Golden book. Our wonderful hostess Iley found a terrific tutorial by Jaqcui Chimes for the construction of the accordion style album.
My partner is Stephie from Little Red Wagon on YT. 
Here is my album.

Here is a video that tells all about it.


Stephie is so sweet. I love creating for her.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty weekend.
Hugs,

6 comments:

Kate said...

WOW! That is beautiful my friend. Hope you have a great weekend.

ileyssilver said...

Oh, I love it Linda. The video says private so couldn't see it. Has Stephie received it yet? Love the yellow.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! This is amazing!!!!! I love it!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda this looks absolutely beautiful and full of wonder and delight, I tried to watch the video but it wouldn't let me.
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

It is full of wonder and delight Linda I have just watched the video and it is awesome, the pictures, tags and sayings are brilliant it is something that I am sure will be loved and treasured for ever.
hugs
lorraine x

Angi Barrs said...

Your album is gorgeous. Love it!