Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 327

First I have to tell you I had so much fun helping Raisin Boat in Madison, Wisconsin at the One of a Kind Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Show yesterday and I will be helping again today. Please come by and do the fun and free make and take. It is a Christmas card. Plus don't forget about the Raisin Boat Challenge this month, it is a Christmas/Holiday theme this month
Now todays Thankful card is in appreciation for the people closest to me, my family, friends, husband, children, brother, sister and for my home.

Here is the process video. It may not look like it but there are a lot of layers on this card. If you have any questions please ask. 


Thanks for stopping and taking a look. Have a wonderful Sunday! 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

Dawnll said...

Amazing colors on this card. Sorry I once again didn't get to make the Madison show. My friends went and said it was slow and not crowded at all. Hope you had a great weekend.