Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2019

New Header

Hi There,
My son was here today and helped me create a new Header for my blog. I used some ephemera from my new favorite site The Graphic Fairy.  I am having so much looking and using all the beautiful images. Plus if you join at the Premium Membership you get lessons on how to use Photo Shop Elements, which I really need. Both of my sons  use Photo Shop at work. They can just whip through things and loose me in the process.

I have been working on a journal to hold ideas for making journals.
Here is one of the videos.

I also have some journals for sale.
Let me know if you are interested.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for stopping,
 

2 comments:

SavedbyGrace said...

Love your new header Linda :) It's so pretty ! I have photo shop elements too and don't know how to use it. It was on a computer that I had that died. I hope I can put in on this computer too. If I can find the original disc :(
I'm so very glad you're posting and making videos. I really look forward to it. I see Ms Sophie is tolerating Rudy laying nearby, or is Rudy "photoshopped" in ??? LOL. Love and hugs, Iris, SavedbyGrace

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That header looks WONDERFUL!!!!