Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week Twelve Challenge at Color Create


Hi, Here are the cards that I made for Week Twelve Challenge at Colour Create www.colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/
The colors are black, white and pink. I made two and can’t decide which one I like better. Tell me what you think.
The first card I made I used my Cricut Plantin SchoolBook to cut the city. I chalked the background pink and Stamped the sentiment with Stampin Up stamp Heard from the Heart with basic black ink. The black and white checked ribbon was something that I just had.

For this card I used Black Majic card stock. I ran it through my Cuttlebug with the dotted swiss embosser. Then I sanded it to make the pink core show up. The white flower was cut with my Cuttlebug using QuicKutz "Award Ribbon." The butterfly was stamped on pink card stock using black ink. The stamp was called Butterfly Wings from Close to My heart. The butterfly head was a pearl from K and Company and the gems on the wings are from Hero Arts. I used a white ribbon then a thinner pink one and tied a bow. I don't think the colors show up very good here.
Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Alanna said...

These are both lovely. And wouldn't you know that I own the Plantin cartridge but had no idea it could cut out that city image?

Stef H said...

These are both fabulous! Do you like your Cricut? I'm up-in-the-air about it. Don't have one but keep thinking maybe.......

Hugs,

cjjb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cjjb said...

Linda, can you tell me again what that website was that Heather told you about last Thursday? I should have written it down because I have completely forgotten it! You can just tell me some day at work. Thank a bunch!
Carrie

Linda said...

cjjb it is cropchocolate.com. They only have one item a day. Two Peas has a great deal on stamps and storage stuff.:)