Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13th, 2009


Hi, It’s a rainy Monday. A great day to make cards. The one I made today was just for fun. I got the stamp last weekend at a used stamp and scrap sale. It was something! A lot of pushing and grabbing but a lot of good deals. The stamp is from Great Impressions it is G194. I colored it with Stampin’ Up watercolor pencils and I used a Close to my Heart blending pen. That was fun to do. I used certainly celery paper and ribbon. The background paper was Delicate Dots Designer paper, all from Stampin’ Up. The flower was cut and embossed with Cuttlebug’s Build-a-Flower die. That was my new toy this weekend. I wasn’t sure if I should cut then emboss or the other way around. It worked best when I cut then embossed. I use a little removable adhesive to keep it in position. The sentiment is something I typed on my computer. When I call my oldest son he always says "What's Up" instead of saying Hello. It makes me laugh everytime. Let me know what you think or advice to make it better.

5 comments:

Stef H said...

I love it! That image is great and I'm a big fan of Great Impressions! I just got the build a flower embossing folder and haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Aw Your card is sooo `sweet` Thanks so much fro joining in with I-C-S this week..
Have a lovely Wednesday:)♥

Olena said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Nice job! ~Olena~

Dawn♥ said...

Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥

Tricia said...

love those little embossed petals that you used for the ICS sketch this week!