Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Still Time

Hi I just wanted to remind you all that there still is time to enter the Raisin Boat challenge. If you don't have any Raisin Boat stamps you can rent two set for and introductory price of only $5.99. It really is a wonderful way to try them out. I spent the weekend stamping and I used some other stamps and it made me realize the high quality of Raisin Boat stamps.

A friend and her husband just got two new four months old kittens. They are Norwegian Forest Kittens. This is something her husband has wanted for a long time. I got them a little gift and made a card with a Raisin Boat stamps set.
Stamp set Raisin Boat Purrsonality
Cardstock is Raisin Boat, Boat House Collection: Orange Zest, Orange Tree and Brighton Beach White
Ribbon: BHC Dot 3/8 Orange Zest
Ink: Memento Tangelo
Copic markers
Stickles Lime Green

Be sure to check out Raisin Boat Stamps. I know you will love the quality of their stamps.

Thanks for stopping,
 

7 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable my friend. Love the little paws.

Hugs,
Kate

Sharon said...

Oh so cute Linda - gorgeous cat image!!! Love the colours too!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee those little cats and loving the colors too!!!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love those adorable kitties!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda what a gorgeous gift this is I love the bright colour also the watermarked effect background the ribbon and images look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card!

enjoy *~*

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, super cute card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com