Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Your Paper Pantry Mail Art Swap


Here is the envelope I made for the Your Paper Pantry, July 2010, Mail Art.
This is the front of the envelop.
This is the back of the envelop.
It is my Flash Back to the 70’s. LOL


Here is a video of me creating my mail art.

The stamp sets are from Raisin Boat: Painted Peace and Peaceful Smiles
The envelopes feel like a water color paper and I picked them up at St Vinnie’s. 
The Ink: Momento; Grape Jelly, Rose Bud, Tuxedo Black, TH Distress ink, Mustard Seed, Spice Marmalade
I also used some Jelly Roll pens, a water brush, and black stickles.


Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I love love love love the SMILEY face!!

Sharon said...

I love it - nice & bright!!! Looks really effective Linda.

Jane Wetzel said...

love this Linda! I decorate ALL my envies- it is so fun!

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun project. Have a Happy 4th!

June Houck said...

I am loving your envelopes...but I would not be able to tear them open for at least half an hour...I would be admiring the artwork on the outside so much :)