Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

YPP April Ticket Swap

Hi There,  The theme of the April Artsy Fartsy Ticket is "Woman/Women" You will make 5 strips of 5 tickets. You can read all about it here.

These are the tickets I created.

Here is a video that tells all about them.

I hope you will head over to Your Paper Pantry and join in on the swap.  We have a lot of fun. If you are not a member it is easy to join and only $12 a year.  That will be the best dollar you spend each month.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Hugs,

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow Linda your tickets are absolutely stunning!!! I'm really blown away they look so amazing!

Stef H said...

these are darling and a great video!

hope all is well.

hugs :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! They are beautiful!!! LOVE them!!

Kate said...

Wow those look Awesome. I love those ticket stubs. Have a Great Week my friend and hope all is well.

Angi Barrs said...

Your tickets are fabulous!

coldwaters2 said...

I really do get so much pleasure seeing your fantastic work Linda these tickets looks ACE, I love your style so much, I do hope all is well with you.
hugs
lorraine x