Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cracker Box

I love to making every thing I see on YT. LOL I was watching Shonz14nw on YT. She was using the We are Memory Keepers new envelope maker to make cracker boxes. I have not bought one yet and keep trying to convince myself that I don't need one. I  like using my score boards to make envelopes. Plus I am running out of room for one more tool.
Now I know I could cut these on my Sihouette or Cricut but I just had to see if I could do it without them.
I used a Martha Stewart score board and a 7/8" Spellbinder square die.
I started with a sheet of paper 6.5 X8
The 6.5 side was scored at 1.5, 3, 4.5 and 6
Then I turned it and scored at 1.5, 2, 2.5 flip and repeat.
Line the square die up on the crossed lines. (See the video)
Then fold, glue, fill, and decorate.


So if you want to make these fun boxes and all you have is a score board and a square punch or die cut, then I have a video to show you how.


If you have the Memory Keeper envelope maker then head on over to Shonz14nw. Her's are beautiful!

I hope you find this useful.
Happy crafting!

 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are fabulous! I love them!!!!!

SD pooja said...

Wonderful !!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda it is lovely to be back visiting my friends, when I saw your cracker project I couldn't believe it I have been wanting to do a square cracker for ages so this tutorial is going to be well used by me, I have watched your video it is perfect, thank you for sharing.
hugs
lorraine x

Kate said...

Love your little Cracker Boxes they are so Beautiful my friend.

Sharon said...

These look fantastic Linda!!! Perfect for xmas & I love the Birthday themed one too!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Lovely cracker box. Looks so beautiful.