First I cut some circles from muslin.
I turned that and filled it with some crushed walnut shells. It is lizard bedding. Crushed walnut shells are suppose to be good to clean and sharpen you pins.
Next I sewed the little bag in the strainer.
Then the fun part. I added lace to the back and started embellishing.
I added this beautiful piece of tatting on the front. Then I added ribbon, and flowers.
Now this is hanging in my work area,
and is ready for my pins!
Here is the video I made while I was working on this project.
I hope you will join the challenge at LESSology this month.
Thanks for stopping,