Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 289

Rolodex Card A Day 289 was about having fun sewing and playing with my sewing machine. When I first started to do paper art I said I would never sew on my cards or paper and then I remembered, that is how I learned to use a sewing machine. We were give paper with lines to sew on to learn how to use the machine. It was fun to think back to 7th grade when I was learning to sew. I am so thankful for those classes and I feel sorry for the young people today who are not given the opportunity to learn how to use and create with a sewing machine.
Sewing really dose soothe the soul!
Here is the process video.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you got some creative ideas from my blog and video. 
 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I loooooooove this one, Linda! It's beautiful in all its shabby chic-ness!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that dress form!!!

Dawnll said...

I love the use of sewing on a project, this is wonderful with all the layers.