Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Rolodex Card A Day 299

I really can not believe that I have kept up with my card a day. It has been so much fun. Only 66 to go. I just hope I can keep going. There is a granddaughter due early in December.  
Todays card is another Halloween one that I made to go with a fun little Halloween quote that I found.
When witches go riding 
And black cats are see, 
The moon laughs and whispers
‘Tis near Halloween


Here is the process video. 

I did a lot of fast forward and cutting to this video. It was over 30 min and I have it down to 4:55. LOL I do try to keep them short. I know you have other things to do besides watching me. 

Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you! That's a pretty awesome effort, I must say.... Loving the black cat here ... Super cute hallowed card!!! A new baby!!! Our next grand boy is due in February.... Exciting time for you:):)