Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Header

Well after a lot of fooling around I came up with this new header. I used a $1.00 digi paper kit from Snap Click Supply Co. and my Photoshop Elements. What do you think?

Yesterday I learned how to use my Silhouette to cut digi images that I have had for a long time. I just love Felicia from MousePotatoDesigns on You Tube. She is a computer wiz and knows how to break it down so I can follow. Felicia is also the Fauxbonichi Journalers Facebook Group Leader. She is having a give away and it would be perfect for someone just getting started in journaling. It is her one year FauxBonichi Anniversary. If you ever thought you might like to journal that is the group to check out. Great help, wonderful inspiration and friendly people.



Image result for journal images




Well I am off to work in my journal after 2hrs messing with the new header.
Thanks for stopping, 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!

SavedbyGrace said...

Your sweet header looks great Linda :) Great pictures of both of you girls :) Iris,SavedbyGrace

Lizzy Hill said...

The header looks brill! And well done working out how to do more stuff on your Silly!! Good on you:) I had a peek at the Fauxbonichi.....but I think I'll stick with the pocket letters - oh! I have to tell you I really like your scrap videos of your scrap room...... it's a brill space to work in:):)

ike said...

Oooooh - it's great Linda :-) LUV it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx