Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Valentine from A Child's Year


Hi Everyone, This was another fast and busy weekend. Today I spent the day with my best friend making cards and scrapbooking. She makes the most amazing scrapbook pages. They are so creative. I worked on Valentines for my students and this card for Unscripted Sketches #41. I used Cricut cartridge A Child's Year. The DP is from Creative Imaginations. The Love is from a CTMH stamp set. The ribbon is something I had. I love this cartridge. The little silhouettes are so cute. The base card is PL Black from Gina K Design.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the cut out of the girl and dog. Great take on this weeks sketch. So glad you joined US.
Steph
Unscripted DT

LeAnne said...

Oh dear....this is VERY cute. I am so tempted to get a Cricut after seeing this!

Holly Young said...

So darling Linda!

Sarah said...

Wonderful Linda!!!! Nothing better than crafting with a friend.
Great take on the Unscripted Sketch.

Caryl P said...

What a beautiful valentine, I love the child image, a great use of the sketch. Hope you'll share those kiddos valentines when you get a chance too! I'm hoping to get mine done tomorrow night or Wednesday if we get some snow. Thanks for playing along at Unscripted again!!!

dstandard said...

WOW love this - beautiful image and great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at US

Kelly said...

what a great use of the silouette on the card! LOVE IT!
thanks for playing with US this week!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is amazing the silhouette is perfect! Beth

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh, this is SO SWEET! You did an awesome job wioth the sketch! Sorry I didn't make it by last week to see your work! Thanks so much for playing along with Unscripted!