Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

One-Layer Wednesday

Hi, Thanks for stopping.
Susan at Simplicity. Is starting a new challenge called One-Layer Wednesday. Isn't that a great idea? If you work 40+ hours a week like I do you need some challenges that are quick and one layer cards. Well that is after you get the idea, go through all your stamps, paper and know what just what you want to say. LOL! NO I love clean and simple cards. These are the best cards to send to the soldiers for them to send home.
I used CTMH stamps set called Enjoy Every Moment for the white card. The pink card which is much prettier in person is stamped on SU card stock. The stamp is a two step Pretty Peony and the sentiment is from SU Define Your Life.

Well I am off to meet my granddaughter for the first time. I am so excited.

Thank you so much for spreading the word about my blog. I have almost 100 comments on my blog celebration and I have hit over 100 followers. I am so happy about that. If this is your first time here you still have a week to sign up. Just go here.

Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, these are lovely. Love the pink one. Have fun meeting your granddaughter! I can't wait to hear about that!

Susan Raihala said...

Way to go, Linda! Both are so pretty, especially the pink one.

Ohhhh, I love babies! Enjoy your granddaughter. As my grandma used to say, "just eat her up!"

Irinca said...

these are lovely!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks for stopping by Linda, I like your one layer cards. Hope you have a fun time with your granddaughter.

delightfuldaisy said...

Veery pretty cards!

Christina Hicks said...

Such pretty cards. And thats so awesome you getting to meet your granddaughter for the first time. Have a wonderful time, I am sure you will. Congrats on 100 followers!!!