Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

MoJo Monday, Girlfriends, Color Throwdown

This is a big card. I was in St Vinnie's today and I found a packet of envelopes. There were 33, 7 3/4 X 5 1/2 with card fronts and 25 small 4X5 cards and envelopes all for $2.50. Is that a great deal or what?
I wanted to use my other Girlfriends stamp and the Mojo Monday sketch. I needed a big card to do this. The stamp has one more dancer but I wiped the ink off before I stamped the image. This is such a fun card. Can you read it? The top right says, "Happy Birthday tu tu you!" The bottom right says, "Note to self...less tequlla!" Aren't they just the cutes? They are all glitter up. I also used Color Throwdown's colors for this week's challenge. I just love the new SU colors. Marina Mist is my favorite.
I had some trouble with different parts of this card but I won't tell you and maybe you won't see all my mistakes.
I really need a class in Photo Shop. I don't think my pictures are near as clear. The picture on the top is before PSE. This one is after I added the water mark and saved it. Can you see a difference? Please if you can help at all I would really apperciate it.


Now for the card:
  • Stamps: Art Impressions Girlfriends Dancers
  • Paper: SU, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Copic Markers BG 72, B 00, G 24, C 3, E oo, RV 10, E 02
  • Acc: SU Very Vintage jumbo wheel, Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Spellbinder Blossom, Sponge, Stardust Gelly Roll Clear Pen, Glimmer Mist Pearl, MS Deco Fans Punch boarder punch.
So there you have it. I hope you liked it and maybe got an idea or two.

Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute--I think Tammy just got some of these too! And I love the envelope bargain---my favorite yard sale find is always a box of envelopes! Thanks for playing with my colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute.... thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!