Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #58



 Hi Everyone, It's time for Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #58. I really love using these colors.



I took a lot of pictures of this card and couldn't decide which picture was the best one to post. I really didn't think any did the card justice. The first one was taken inside in a sunny spot. The second one was taken outside in the shade. I think it shows the colors and detail better. What do you think?


Card Recipe:
Stamp: Vintage Vogue and Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Certainly Celery
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake
Acc: SU ribbon,  SU flower punch, Spellbinder Nestabilities, and a brad from my statch


We had 18 wonderful cards in the challenge last week.  Samantha gives away Stampin Up products for the prize. You don't want to miss out on that do you? I can't wait to see what you do with our colors this week.


Thanks for stopping,
 

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very nice card, color combo and layout.

I know what you mean about cards being nicer in real life. I can't always capture the true colors of a card whether I photograph it indoors or out. I do a lot of editing just to get my photos "ok".