Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Raisin Boat Stamps

I haven't posted any cards that I have made with my rented stamps in a long time. The company is called Raisin Boat Stamps. I really love the two sets I have at home now.  Friday I had time to pull them out and make some card.

These three are made from a stamp set called Chicken Soup. 
It is really a fun set. I can decide to keep it for $11.95. I get a $3 discount because I am a member. Or I can stamp a bunch and send it back.  When I send it back (the postage is paid by the company) they sends me the next set from my queue. It really is a great system. Just like Netflicks but you don't get stamps that don't work like some of the DVDs I have gotten from NF. 
I have some Valentine cards to show you tomorrow that I made from a different set.
Check out Raisin Boat Stamps and if you sign up tell them that I sent you. We both can earn a free set.



I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping, 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the chicken wire background!

Caryl P said...

What cute cards Linda! I love all the puns for phrases. Happy Valentines Day!

Danni said...

These are all just so fun and cute!

LeAnne said...

Adorable, Linda! I just think this is such a terrific idea!

JustYolie said...

Fun cards, the images are so cute!

Maria said...

what great cards!!!! i loved them and they made me laugh!!!