Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Guest Designer at SP and Company

Hi Everyone,
I am so excited to be the guest DT at SP and Company again this week. I made a fun card using "Easter Eggy." I really am enjoying this stamp set. You can do more that just Easter cards with it. I created this spring card that says, "You're my favorite chick."




The little flower was made by following this tutorial by Jaydee at Stampin with Jaydee.
I just want you to know that I didn't waist 3 layers of paper. Before I glued the layers together I punched out some things to use on other cards. This is what it looks like under the top image.  I don't know if this means I am cheap or clever.
Now head over to SP & Company to see all of Samantha's lovely stamps and cards.

Card Recipe
  • Stamps:  SP & Company :Easter Eggy"
  • Paper:  Bashful Blue, Cert Celery, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride 
  • Ink: Bashful Blue, Cert Celery, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight to color the chicks
  • Acc:  Bashful Blue Ribbon, MS ivory pearl stickers

Thanks for stopping, 
 

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

LOL, I've done that and wondered that same very thing! Wonderful card - love the colors in your layers and ribbon - beautiful stamp set! Love it!

4kids4 said...

Such a cute card...love the colors and that ribbon flower is fabulous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice note. :-) I'm your newest follower!

~Sharon C.

Glora said...

I think it is clever. I do it too. That part isn't going to show up anyway so you might as well get some good use out of it. Great job. Hugs- Glora

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so soft and beautiful!! Love your design and the pastels!!