Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Well the snow is not staying around long. As soon as I cleaned the driveway it started to melt fast. I am pretty happy about that. 

Did I tell you that I won a gift certificat at My Favorite Things?  Well I did and I went shopping right away. I spent twice what the prize was but it was like getting everything half off. LOL
I got some felt and a tiny Die-namics Musical Notes die and a PI stamp set called You're So Tweet.
I used it for this weeks sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Isn't she just the sweetest? I really love the Pure Innocence stamps. I used the colors from the Colour Q challenge this week.


I only had one guess on what I used in the center of the buttercup on the SP&Co card. It was a snowflake from the Winter Lace cartridge. I got the idea to use a snowflake from someone on the web but I can't remember who. If it was you thank you. It was a great idea.


I am tired tonight. That snow was heavy and the fresh air always make me tired.

Have a wonderful evening!


Thanks for stopping,

9 comments:

Danni said...

This is so sweet! I love the yellow, so sunny and happy!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is one of the cutest cards you've ever made! And with the CQC colors, too!!!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Love this Linda, totally adorable! Thanks so much for playing at the colourQ!

Tisha said...

This is such a nice card! Love it!

TFS
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

The Mama Monkey said...

SO cute, Linda! Love that ribbon!

Sherry Eckblad said...

This is so cute and I love the Pure Innocence images too.

Angi Barrs said...

Wow..so sweet & adorable. The colors & the image are awesome.

Sylvia said...

Such a cute card and cute image! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week, Linda!

Unknown said...

Awww! She is so so sweet, I love it!