Saturday, August 27, 2011

ATC for CDAC and Shrink Plastic

Hi Everyone,
I am in another ATC swap at Crafters Digital Art Center. This one is a Vintage Christmas theme. One of the requirements is to us a digital image. I decided to take the image and print it on Shrinky Dinks, color it and make a charm to add to my artist trading card. The image I used is from Fred She Said Designs Christmas Ornament 2 Digi.

If you would like to see how I did this check out my video. I even figured out how to speed up parts of the video. Well I had to update my computer but that was something fun to learn.
OK I hope you like this and maybe learn something fun to do.







Thanks for stopping,
 

9 comments:

DEBBIE ORR said...

Very very pretty card and the Shrinky Dink ornament is cute too I did not know you could shrink that stuff with a heat gun thanks for sharing

Sharon said...

Love the shrinky ornament Linda!!! What a great idea! I haven't used Shrinky dinks for ages!! Very inspiring!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Hey Linda - Be sure to hop on over to the LESSology blog today. You are one of the top 3 finalist for a DT spot. Congrats. Love this shrinky ornament project too. :)

Kate said...

OMG! That was totally Cool! Thank you so much for the tip. I have never done shrinky dinks before but I will soom..... Congrats on making the LeSSology finalist.

Hugs
Kate

Regina Easter said...

awesome project...hugs

Dr Sonia S V said...

So lovely it has come out

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Lori Comeau said...

Love this project. Thanks so much for the tutorial.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

Great ATC card and video! I love anything vintagy, and this is just so pretty. Thanks for showing how you did the shrinky dink, that was very cool!

salma said...

Oooh...I've got to find my ATC plastic cards video.....like your project.....
Plastic card
plastic card printing