Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Creating the Crafty Life

Hi  Everyone,
I joined a brand new group called Creating the Crafty Life. I would like to invite you all to join this fun group. There are all kinds of challenges and fun stuff happening over there.
This week the color challenge is Pink so I made this card.
A friend of mine was over yesterday and she had out all my stamp and was stamping away. I forgot I had so many wonderful stamps. This is one she was using and I just had to put it use too. This adorable stamp is from CTMH. I am working on making a big box of cards for my sisters birthday gift. I will have more cards to show you in the next few days.
Here is the inside.
The stamp on the inside is a SU stamp. The liner on the inside was punched with a MS abc 123 punch.

Thanks for stopping, 

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a cute card....I am LOVING that MS punch. I need to get to Michael's I guess. Sometimes I have problems with her punches, though....do you?

Sharon said...

Oh Linda this is just sooo gorgeous and it's so pretty done in pink - I love pink!!!! Great card!!

June Houck said...

Oh, Linda, a pink giraffe! I *heart* her and your perfectly sweet baby card.

Dawnll said...

Isn't it amazing how many stamps we "find" when someone else is looking through our stash?

That pink giraffe is adorable as can be.

coldwaters2 said...

This is so full of sweetness and delight Linda that image and colours look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x