Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tequila You Say?

Wow, it's already Thursday. The weeks sure are wizzing by. 
Today is a dear friends birthday and we can't get together because she is taking care of her father who has been very ill. She is one of the funniest ladies I know. When ever you are around her she makes you laugh. She has a quick wit and catches you of guard all the time. We worked in the same classroom and I miss having her in my life on a daily bases. 
I made her this card because I know she will love it. It will remind her of me. That is a long story that I just don't have time to go into here. LOL The image from Bugaboo and called Ruby Tidbits - tequila.
This card is really pretty. It sparkles and and the colors are so bright. Not the best picture. Sorry:(

Her favorite color is purple.  I hope she gets a chuckle when she opens this card.

Thanks for stopping,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Very cute :)

Sharon said...

I love this Linda - such a fun card!!! I love those Bugaboo digis - I have a similar one!!!

Kate said...

This is so cute. I'm sure your friend is going to love this card my friend.

Hugs
Kate

June Houck said...

I *love* this. It is sure to make your girlfriend smile!

Angi Barrs said...

Ha ha...Love it. :)

Jane Wetzel said...

Hi Linda- this is so darn cute!