Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Madison Mingle

I am so excited that it is finally time for the Madison Mingle. If you are wondering what  the Madison Mingle is well it is a gathering of stampers who each bring a shoebox project for the others to complete. We also have demonstrations, a huge rummage sale of great bargains, fantastic door prizes, contests, trades if desired, a Copic class, lots of laughter and sharing of great ideas. We each will go home with as many projects as there are participants and many fond memories. This is my third year attending. This is the first time I am taking things to sell in the rummage sale. Wish me luck. It would be nice to earn enough to pay for next year.
Last week I watched videos by PoconoPam and lionpaw55 showing what they packed for a crop they were attending.  Lisa and Yolanda (lionpaw55) asked if I would show what I packed for the mingle so here is the video.

Thanks for stopping,
 

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, enjoy your mingle! I watched your video; it looks like you are well-prepared. I can't wait to see what you bring back!

ike said...

Ooooh - I wish I was going too... sounds great fun :-) I really hope you sell all your stuff - to pay for what I KNOW you're gonna' bring back LoL xxxxxxxxx

Dawnll said...

Wish I was meeting you! I know you are going to have a great time.
Love all the goodies you are selling.
Talk to you when you get get back.
Safe travels