Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LESSology Chest of Drawers

We have a wonderful  challenge for you this month at LESSology. The challenge is called Chest of Drawers. I was going to make a chest out of match boxes but a friend gave me this great box and it was perfect for this challenge.
This is what it looked like when I got it.
First I sanded off all the old paint.

Next I painted it black.
Then I used Graphic 45 paper Olde Curiosity Shoppe and covered the drawers, sides and top. Finally I  decorated this fun little Chest of Drawers.
Here is the video of what I did.



Here is the finished chest of drawers.


Our sponsor this month is Paper and Such.
Website - http://paperandsuchonline.com/
blog - http://paperandsuchonline.blogspot.com/

Paper and Such is an online store that just opened in May of 2011. Shortly after opening, they decided to begin their own stamp line, and it's been nothing short of exciting. Their stamps are clear photopolymer, and are made right here in the USA! Their HOT SHOT line is a line of chicken stamps - if you haven't seen them, be sure to check them out. They are constantly adding to our stamp line, and love to hear what our customers want.

Prize
Get Well Chicken Stamp Set
(a $12 value)


I hope you will join this month at LESSology.

Thanks for stopping,


Linda Lapotka


9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Linda!!! I loveeeeeeeee how you used G45's papers on here!!! *sigh* You are amazing!

ike said...

WoWza - it came out absolutely AMAZING Linda. A wonderful creation. :-D xx

Laurel said...

Wow, what a gorgeous transformation!

jengd said...

Just gorgeous!!! And I love your new header- great job on both projects! :)

kim.scrapper said...

Wowza! Linda, your project came out so beautiful Great job, looks like a totally different set of drawers. tfs

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous! You did a fabulous job on this.

~amy~ said...

Wonderful transformation!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwwwww Linda this is outstanding work, wowww, amazing, you have done a top notch job with this chest of drawers, it looked pretty to start with but the finished article looks brilliant, well done.
hugs
Lorraine x

Amy* said...

Linda I so love the transformation of this chest of drawers. The old curiosity shop papers look fabulous against the black paint and the variety of knobs and pulls that you have added just tie the whole thing together. I'm "curious" to see what kind of treasures this chest will hold! :)

Amy*