Monday, April 16, 2012

Merry Monday #16

I am right on top of things this week. Well I am starting off anyway.  I have my Merry Monday Christmas card done.

This is the sketch.

Here is my card.

I just couldn't get the sentiment to show up in the picture. It says Seasons Greetings and is done with a gold embossing powder. The panels are a vintage Christmas paper by Paper Studio and I am not sure about the green plaid. I had to add a strip at the top and bottom because I didn't like the way the panels ended. They were even but didn't look even. The holly on each corner of the sentiment is a sticker. This is a lot prettier in person.

Tomorrow I will show you the Christmas card I made for the Christmas Card Challenge #20

Thanks for stopping,  

 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the bling!!

ike said...

Oh, I love this Linda. The holly bling stickers are super. I agree it doesn't look even but I think that is only the angle of the photo. Lovely paper on there :-D xxxxxxx

loading dock equipment said...

This sketch card is really too good. I like the colours you chose and perfect sentiment. This is a excellent challenge for me. I impressed by that.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card I love the bling and the glitter around the sentiment too.

Hugs,
kate

Beate said...

Great Christmas card, Linda!
Hugs and smiles

Happy Scrapping! ~Sue said...

Pretty card Linda!

Angi said...

Gorgeous! Love the shine!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is so beautiful what a wonderful design and I love the papers, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x