Friday, November 5, 2010

New Glasses

I got new glasses and decided to share them with you. I really do like them. They remind me of the ones I wanted in second grade when I didn't need glasses. LOL That was 1958. They were pink, blue or black them. It took me months to find what I wanted. Why are they so expensive? We needed glasses to go with what we wear, like jewelry, or how we are feeling that day. Oh well I will have these for a long time I hope.
I changed my profile picture so when I visit you now you will see this picture I think. This picture was an accident while trying to take the picture but it was the best of the glasses.

Well thanks for stopping,

8 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

beautiful picture and I love the new glasses.

thefrugalcrafter said...

oh those glasses are cute! I love dark frames but can't pull off the look:)

Dawn said...

These are great glasses- love them, love seeing a close up of you.

Andrea6760 said...

Great glasses!! I need a new pair and I really like those. Do you mind if I ask where you got them?

Thanks,
~Andrea

Patty said...

LOVE those glasses Linda! There's nothing more fun than funky glasses. A few years ago I had three pairs I used to wear. One was a red pair that I adored and one was black plastic with real small squares. I'd have 15 pair if the hubby would let me!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Love those glasses Linda! And yes they are all so expensive now. I need new ones myself. When you walk into the optical store there are way too many choices...even designer ones. You picked out a great pair of new glasses :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Linda, glasses look nice.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That style of glasses really suits you. They are retro and modern at the same time.

I know what you mean about glasses. Hubby recently had to get a new pair and it was a tough decision between two frames. One had a retro style which really suited him but was maybe too funky for work (he's a cop). The other was more practical. He wanted to get both but just one pair was nearly $400 so two was out of the question. When I shop for glasses myself I have a hard enough time finding one frame style I like let alone two to decide on.