Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday


Happy Saturday! This Saturday our challenge at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle is to make a card with no flowers. I decided to make a boy Christmas card with this fun image from by LORi design Lollipops collection called Ethan. I typed the sentiment with a font called
LDJ Pig Sty. I cut out a tree and embossed it. Then I added the foil paper that I embossed with the folder called Diamond Plate. I think the tree looks like a side walk that he is going to skate off into the distance.
I hope you will join us again this week at SSDS. There have been so many wonderful cards in the challenges the past few weeks. Thanks so much for joining us each week. I look forward to seeing your cards this week.

Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun idea to use this image for a holiday card. Great idea for a teen guy.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Fun card Linda! I really like that embossed Christmas tree. :)

Angi Barrs said...

Love his little skateboard. Adorable.

LORi said...

Oh Linda...I LOVE it!!! great work girlfriend!!

HUGS - LORI

LeAnne said...

Lori's images are so cute....this is a great card for a boy of any age!