Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cute Gingerbread Man Topper

I don't know about you but I am way to busy to spend time on the computer. I just wanted to show you this cute bag topper I made for a gingerbread men cookie.  I used The Cutest Gingerbread Man set from SP & Company to make the topper for the bag.
I have been working on these cookies for days. They take a lot of time to get them mixed, chilled, cut out, cooked and decorated. I made 5 dozen. Four dozen are for a cookie exchanged I am going to attend. 
Today we may be putting my mother in law in a nursing home for two weeks.  She is doing much better but she is not ready to go home. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers. It has been helping.
Be sure to stop by SP & Company. Samantha has a lot of exciting news.
Thanks for stopping,

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Love the topper! Glad your MIL is doing better.
*smiles*
debbi

Patty said...

Your cookies look delicious Linda!

Casey Wright said...

What a fun topper - so cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable project. I will be thinking of your mother in law.

Angi Barrs said...

Glad your MIL is doing better. Love your gingerbread man topper. Such a cute idea :)