Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Scrapmaster in Pardise Color Challenge

Wow, what a busy weekend. One more family Christmas celebration today, and I get to see my beautiful little granddaughter.  So while I am celebrating I hope you will find time to join in on SP Color Challenge this week.
This weeks colors are:
Here is the card I came up with.
 The background is River Rock but is sure doesn't look like it in my picture. The tree was cut with my newest Cricut Cartridge called Simply Charmed. I just love this cartridge. There are so many cute cuts. The sweet sentiment is from SP and Company called Ultimate Sentiments I. I love this set. I have it sitting on my desk all the time because I use it so much. Look at these wonderful sentiments.
They are perfect with many Cricut Cuts.

Please join us this week at SP and Company for our color challenge and be sure to check out the wonderful prizes. Take a few minutes to read about all the new and exciting news going on over there.


Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Caryl P said...

Hey stranger, Merry Christmas! I've come back to the blog and wanted to stop by and see what you've been up to. So many wonderful crafty creations, I see.
As for this card, it is beautiful Linda!I love the grass, what a great touch. I'm not sure when I'll make a card next (I've been avoiding my mess of a work area) but thanks for the inspiration to get back to it.

Maria said...

Merry Christmas!!! wow!! so cute card!!