Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

SP and Company Stamp

Hi, Today for my SP & Company project I made a money card holder for my stepsons birthday gift. His birthday was Christmas eve but we didn't get to see him until the 26th.
This was a very quick project and I love the way it turned out. I use one sheet of SU Garden Green card stock, one scrap of designer card stock that I punched with a MS punch. Then I used two SP & Company Stamp sets. I stamped the scallop frame and the sentiment in SU Garden Green.
Here are the two SP & Company stamps I used.
Scallops and Lines
And
Ultimate Sentiments I



 I stamped the inside with lines to write a special birthday wish.
Sorry the picture isn't the best but you can see the lines. This is a stamp set you can use for many things. When I get my pictures out and do some long over due scrapbook pages this stamp will be so useful for the journal entry.  


That's all for now.


Thanks for stopping,

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Love the border Linda! Beautiful paper you used too.

Unknown said...

Great project! Ideas for giving money and gift cards are always so useful :)

Stef H said...

very nice! bet he liked the $$$$ the best.

how u liking retirement????

happy, happy holidays!

hugs :)