Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Stamp Scrap Doodle Saturday

It is Saturday and that means it is time for another Stamp Scrap and Doodle challenge. This week our challenge is a sketch challenge. This wonderful sketch was created by our very own Dee.
Here is my card.
Our sponsor is Say it with Stamps and you could win a $10 gift certificate.

The stamp set is from Crafty Secrets. I love their vintage stamps. The paper is DCWV Homemade Christmas Stack. The paper in this set is wonderful.
Well we are off to take my Father in Law to see my Mother in Law who went to a nursing home on Wednesday. This will take us most of the day.
If you have any questions about my card just ask away in you comment.
Thanks for stopping,

2 comments:

Rembrandt Charms   said...

Sweet! Its so cute and I can't wait to try this at home. For now I'm just looking forward for some rembrandt charms.

Anonymous said...

That is a super cute card. Come check out my blog you won something...........

www.abusyplace.blogspot.com

Misty