Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge#6

Hi Everyone,
It's time for CDAD Progressive Challenge#6. We were given some wonderful image again. The theme this time is Winter Wonders. 
The image I am using is called Candles by Daisy Doodles. 
I used the Spellibinders Heirloom Ornament Nestibilities to create this shape card. The image was colored with Copic markers.  I used a gold leaf pen to outline each layer. Then I added the cord so that it could be hung on a tree. It was a very quick card and I think it looks great. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping,

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee that ornament shape and the candles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

This is so cute my friend. I love that nestabilities you used.

Hugs,
Kate

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous shaped cards. This would be a fabulous ornament too. :)

Sharon said...

Great idea to make that design into an ormament - looks good!!!

Donna Moore said...

Oh I love this idea, it makes a beautiful ornament!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda firstly can I say how much I love the new look banner that turkey looks great, but isn't he getting too close to the pussy cat, they catch birds don't they, lol.

I am loving this wonderful decoration the colours and that image look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the shape.