Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Winner Is

Hi!!!!!The winner of the Die Cuts from Sunday Day 1 is....
Maggie 660 
I used Random.org. First I numbered all the names that had comment on both my blog and YouTube. Then I generated a number and Maggie your number came up.
I have about 8 You Tube names that don't match up with Blog names. 
I have two names, "Scarpcat Cards by Linda" here on my blog. Then I am LindaLap on YouTube. If you have different names like me please put your name or away I can match your comment so I know you are leaving a comment in both places.
Maggie please email me your address so I can get your die cut in the mail to you.
You all still have until tomorrow at noon to leave comment for the stamp pads.
Have a wonderful evening and thanks for making this a fun birthday week.

8 comments:

kim.scrapper said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Woopsie!... Congrats to the lucky Sunday winner... =)

Hugz,
ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

Dawnll said...

Just popped in and missed so many days...my Google Reader lost my blogs i was following, just realized I was missing over 80.
Just wanted to wish you Happy Birthday sweetie

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to Maggie! I may be one of your 8 that don't match. I will leave my name on both just in case.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry... I am one of the guilty :):):) I am bmwgirl1 :):):):):) I thought maybe it was easy to pick me out cause of -------->>>> :):):):):):):):):):):) LOL!! Congrats to your winner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Maggie.