Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's on Your Work Bench Wednesday


Hi Everyone, I was going to save this for a challenge but I just had to share it. I made a Advent Calendar today. I am so excited about how it turned out. 
I bought a cut file from SVG Attic and it worked like a charm. This is only the second thing I made using a SVG file. Jessica had a video that was very helpful.

It is 10" X 9.7 X 1" with 24 drawers. The paper is DCWV. The color is not showing up very good. It isn't this yellow and the red is a deep red. It is hard to get a good picture on a rainy day no matter how many lights you have.

Here is a close up of the scene I created using
 some toys and stickers I had.

Here is a video of what I did. It took most of the day and was so much fun.


Thanks for stopping,


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is FABULOUS! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! I was planning on working on an advent calendar... but after seeing yours... I am afraid too! Your is AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kate said...

This is so cute. I love this Linda. I would probably have to make 4 of these for the little ones, LOL

Hugs,
Kate

Made by Mandy said...

OMG Linda I can see why you were so excited to show this, it is just magical, I love it.

Love Mandy xxx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Linda this is brilliant, wow, how fantastic to have created such a terrific calender, wow, the detail, design and colours look awesome.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jessica Bashaw said...

Wow!

jacirascrap said...

Que lindo!! Vou olhar seu vídeo para ver como fez!!! Adorei!

June Houck said...

Oh my goodness, this is super fantastic, Linda! Your cut file did work like a charm, but your additional toys and stickers tickle me red :)

Sabrina said...

Wow Linda, this turned out really amazing! I love it! Your detail is really incredible. I love the little scene you created.