Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hearing Voices?





Hi Everyone, A dear friend had a birthday this week. She is very spiritual and intuitive. When I saw this image from Create with TLC I knew she would get a kick out of it. She is one of the most positive people I know and has more energy a humming bird.
I used some Recollections pearls, I Am Roses flowers and MB's Treasurista Designs lace.
If you have any questions just leave it in the comment. 
Oh and I do love to read your comments.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please go here for my Advent calendar give away. There are 11 more days to sign up.





Thanks for stopping, 

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! Great quote and love love love the vintage feel to it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Dawnll said...

What a fun card! Your friend is going to love this.
How about an early Happy Birthday

Sharon said...

Linda this is fabulous!!! I bet your friend will be over the moon to receive it!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Oh Linda, I WANT that quote! Better get over and check it out! LOVE your awesome creation! Have a great weekend :)

Angi Barrs said...

What a fun card! I love the vintage look of it. Have a happy weekend!

Susan said...

Wow Linda, this card has it all! It's elegant, beautiful and even funny! I'm sure your friend will love this!

By the way, I love your new Thanksgiving header, those classes are working good for you! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Susan
cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Linda this is absolutely Gorgeous. Wow.

Hugs,
Kate

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda this looks fantastic I do love that image also the colours and design the lace and flowers are amazing this is one superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sabrina said...

Just lovely Linda! I love the whole vintagy feel and that quote is too funny!