Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

RCAD 18

Hi Everyone,
Well Mary is home but very weak. She just can't eat or drink enough. She is so sweet and appreciative of all that we do. I just wish we could do more to make her strong again.

Well today I have Rolodex card 18 for you.

With this card I was trying to master the are of using glitter. LOL What a mess. I do need a lot of practice with glitter. I am all about the glitter glues like Stickles and Viva Decor glitter. Oh and Glitter Paper.
Here is the video for RCAD 18
Here is video for RCAD 17
And Rolodex Card A Day 17

Thanks for stopping and checking out what I have been up too. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs,
 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!!!!

Kate said...

This is Beautiful. Hope all is well with your MIL