Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jan 2014 Mail Art for YPP

Happy New Year! It is time to get back in the swing of challenges and swaps at Your Paper Pantry. I was watching Darlene DeVries YT channel today and I was inspired to join the Mail Art Swap at YPP. The challenge this month is to make a postage stamp. The size is around 4X5 so you can attach it to a card base.
Here is what I made.
Here is the video telling what I did to make my postage stamp.

Darlene DeVries video was called Water Color Butterfly. Darlene makes some really beautiful cards.

I also started a ICAD. We will see how that goes. LOL It may be one day. I think I will post them in groups instead of once a day.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement this past year.
I wish you all much happiness and good health in the coming year!

Cheers to 2014,

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow what great "stamps" - love them Linda!!! A very happy new year to you!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just gorgeous!! LOVING that car!!!!

Reusing with Quilling said...

I loved the Idea to make a card with postage stamp ! Looks wonderful !