Tuesday, January 21, 2014

RCAD 21 and a Card for CASE a Card Tuesday

Today I made a card for scrapdaworld  on YT. It was so much fun to make this card after seeing Tamkia's card.
My card
Here is the card I CASEd


Here is the video



Now for my Rolodex Card 21
I really love this RCAD card. The Gesso made a great texture base.

Here is the video.

It was very cold outside today and a great day for crafting!

Mary is having good times and bad times right now. Please keep her in your blessings.

Hugs,
 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that typewriter!!!!!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Linda. I love the bright flowers. That typewriter is adorable! Great job CASING the card!

Reusing with Quilling said...

Loved the first one..type writer and flowers..wonderful combo..Loved the vibrant colors on second one !

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda hope you are doing well I want to apologise for my lack of visiting I just did not have the will to do any blogging. I am back for the moment and I just have to say this is absolutely amazing such wonderful colours and detail, I love it so much. I must also thank you for the beautiful Christmas card that you sent me.
love & hugs
lorraine x

Sharon said...

Love the old typewriter!