Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Fun Day


What a fun day I had today. I only had to work a half day because I had a Dr. appointment. That went great. I was home a hour before I normally would be and when I sat down to relax the Brown Truck pulled up with my SU order. I had a book party, kinda. Anyway the pictures at the bottom are of the fun stuff that came in the order. Then I had still had time to check out some challenges, color and make this card. I used the sketch for Cupcake Craft Challenge and the fairy is for Flutter By Wednesday #82
I think this is the cutest card. When I saw the Cupcake sketch I knew just what I wanted to make. The image is a Mo's digital pencil stamp called Christmas Fairy Holly. I bought her a few weeks ago and didn't finish coloring her until today. I think she is the cutest fairy. The base card is Gina K Pure Luxury heavy weight card stock. The DP is called The Chistmas Ultimate Stack by DCWV. The snowflake is by Stickabilities. I colored her with Copic markers.
I colored a blue fairy too and I hope to make that card soon.
Now I really want to know what you think.
Thanks for stopping.

11 comments:

Holly Young said...

Such a pretty card Linda! Have fun with your new goodies!

cjjb said...

SCORE! I was just wondering when the goodies were coming in! Did you see Kristina Werner's blog today? She used the stamp set that I got from Stampin' Up! I have ideas galore for that set.

Caryl P said...

That is a fun day!!! I love the background paper on this card, a perfect pair for the image. I'm jealous of that order...I made one recently but mostly to stock up on paper and get a new ink color I don't have. You got lots of stamps, I can definitely tell where your paycheck goes!!! Can't wait to see all you create with them :-)

Dawnll said...

I LOVE the cat in the picture! I bet you were asking about your adorable card not your cat.If there is an animal within a mile I will spot that first...lol Love all the toys you picked up also.I am coming to a convention in your area NOV 20-23 thought I would check and see if you were planning on attending.

Danni said...

LOVE, LOVE, Love this card!!Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linda, what a stunning card. The image is just so beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and love the snowflake. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very pretty Christmas card.

Your kitty is cute. If he's anything like mine, he's waiting for the box to be open and emptied so he can jump in and take a nap. Looks like you will be busy for a while using all those new goodies.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I LOVE this image!! Beautiful coloring and thanks for playing with Flutterby this week!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Your card is very charming and sweet, I love the job you did with the colouring, How fun is it that you got home early so you could revel in your new booty, looks like you had fun. enjoy!

Liza said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

This is a really FAB card, a fantastic take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, hugs pops x x x