Sunday, November 8, 2009

More Thanksgiving Cards

Here are two more Thanksgiving cards I made today. I used the sketch from Unscripted Sketches and the colors from Diva Coffee Break Design Color Challenge #152. It is a beautiful day today and I should be outside but I just had to play with my new loot from SU. The base card stock is SU Ruby Red. I used Ruby Red and my new Stampin' Around with Cornelli Lace to do the back ground. I need a lot more practice using that big wheel but I love the way it works. I used nestabilites to cut the Brovo Burgundy and Always Artichoke squares. The tree set is called Trendy Trees. I have wanted to use it for a long time but I just didn't have a good layout. I think this one worked great. I punched three tiny circles from Brovo burgundy with a Crop-A-Dile. Then I used CTMH Liquid Glass to make them look like gems. The layout only had two but I thought it looked better on this card with three. I hope it is OK with the girls at Unscripted that I did that. Well I made one more card with some new stuff I got from CTMH but you will have to wait a day or two for that one. I still need to but it all together.
Thanks so much for stopping and all the nice comment you leave. I really do apperciate them.
I hope you had great weather too!


8 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love that ruby red. this is gorgeous! i love the wheel background. just gorgeous!

hugs,

Sarah said...

These are gorgeous Linda!!! Love that tree and the color combo!!! awesome.

Dawn said...

I love that you added a third ...that is the fun of using a sketch and altering to add or subtract or embellish the way you feel,that is the intention of using them. Hope you had a nice weekend ours was gorgeous.

Tammy said...

So pretty!! Love the clean lines

LeAnne said...

Very cute---I love these colors and your little embellishments!

Kristin said...

Congratulations on being a Diva Featured Stamper! Your card is a beautiful fall design! Love the background stamp you used as well! Thanks for playing along with us!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Companies House Webcheck
Webcheck Companies House
Company House Webcheck
Companies House Webcheck Service

[url=http://perosnalbinking.v3host.be/companies-house-webcheck.html]companies house webcheck[/url]