Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Sentiment Card

Stamp TV Potluck Challenge is to make a sentiment background. I ordered "Vintage Borders" stamp set by Nina Brackett the other night but right now I don’t have any sentiment background stamps so I made the background on my computer. The font is Snell Roundhand. I liked the way it looked so typed a page with things I am thankful for. I hope to make Thanksgiving cards this weekend for my family and friends. This is the first one. I love the idea of a sentiment background. Nina’s set has a beautiful Christmas sentiment background stamp. You can see it here.
This card was also inspired by Our Creative Corner Challenge.
Here is the picture for inspiration.









The image is by Theresa Momber from her set called Autumn Beauty. I colored it with Copic Markers. The base card stock is Pure Luxury Pumpkin Spice. The ribbon and brown card stock is something I had.
Thanks for stopping and be sure to say Hi.

7 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Linda, this is a beautiful take on the challenge at Stamp Tv. Love your coloring and layout!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card and design Linda! Your coloring is amazing and I LOVE how you added to the main image - it really makes the card pop!

Thanks for playing along with the OCC ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Stef H said...

now this is absolutely fabulous! it's the perfect holiday card. i just love it!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful and truly captures all that is wonderful about the fall.

Caryl P said...

This turned out wonderfully Linda, I love the barrell of pumpkins. Great job on the background too!

Jenny Gropp said...

Wonderfully done and so perfect for the Inspiration Challenge!!!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

magnifique carte