Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

YPP New Swap




Hi There, Your Paper Pantry is having a new Art Trading Card Swap. The theme is Postage Stamps. I used some beautiful postcards and stamps I found when cleaning out my in-laws house. They are very old and at first it was hard to cut but I have a lot and they are too cool to have shoved in the back of a closet. So I cut three, added some Glossy Accents and very old canceled stamps. They were so pretty I really couldn't do much to them.
This is the front.
Here is what the backs look like.

And a video telling what I did to make these ATC.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look.
Hugs,
 

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

WOWZA!!! What a treasure trove you found! Such beautiful images....you are a lucky duck!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhh I am loving all those stamps!!!!