Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Clean and Simple Challenge 103

I made this card for the Clean and Simple challenge #103.  This card stared out as a standard size but I decided that I would make it a A4 size.  The stamp set is called Pedaling Past by SU. I have had this stamp for a while and this is the first time I used it. I just love this old bicycle.  The paper is by We R Memory Keepers called Out and About. I just though it was so cute. I used a little strip of cars that I cut off for the bottom of the inside.




When I first saw this paper I though about the Little Tikes cars that I made with my Cricut Lite, B is for Boy. When I finished the C&S card I had a little piece of the DP sitting on my table and a car so I made a  small gift card.  
I just love those little cars. My boys had so much fun with their Little Tikes car.

 The base card is SU Certainly Celery that I scored with my Score-Pal to create a background.


I hope you enjoyed my cards today. Thanks for stopping.

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What fun cards you made with that adorable transportation paper!

For your questions... I'd be glad to help you out. Email me at peebsmama{at}comcast{dot}net and then I will email you back.

Lesley said...

Hi Linda,
I just adore that DSP and the cute cards you made! Your blog is really nice...love the background. Hope you are well!!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Howdy Linda! Love these 2 cards - the second one is SO PRECIOUS! The paper is perfect for this card! Hope you are having a terrific week so far - talk to you soon!