Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Good Monday Morning, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I spent the weekend trying to power wash my house and let me tell you what ever could go wrong went wrong. Well almost, but that's another story.
Today is about Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge and the colors are:
Aren't they great. I love SU's new Daffodil Delight. 


I used Versa Mark Ink and SU Baroque Border small wheel on the River Rock CS to give it texture. The flower was created with my Cricut and The Walk in My Garden Cartridge. I used the Baroque Border wheel and clear embossed the flower before I put it all together. Then I used a new SU brad from the Antique Brads collection for the center. That is a great deal you get 20 beautiful brads. The sentiment is from SU set called Teeny Tiny Whishes. I love that set and seem to pull it out all the time.

I sure hope you will play along this week at SPCC. All you have to do is to use this color combo for your project -be it a card, scrapbook LO, 3D or altered item. You do NOT have to use Stampin' UP brand colors or products, but you do have to use colors close to these colors.


I am off to a birtday party for a dear friend. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.
Thanks for stopping,
Hugs,


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How gorgeous! It's so elegant, yet has a touch of a playful feel to it as well, perfect for anyone really :)