Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tu Tu Funny


Tomorrow is a dear friends birthday. Yesterday a bunch of us got together to celebrate. This is the card I made for her. She loves purple and a funny cards. She really got a kick out of this one.   I even crochet the flower for her .


 The sentiment is something she would say.  She is so funny with a quick wit. When we get together there is always a lot of laughing. We really get going and feed off of each other.






 Here is a picture of all of us. We rage in age for 7 months to 57. That would be me the oldest. Sad to say. The birthday girl is the one in the middle below me in the purple shirt.  Can you just imagine us all in tu tu's dancing around? I wouldn't put it past us. Can you see the  fancy beads we are all wearing?
                                                        
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Art Impressions Girlfriends Dancers 

Paper: SU, Concord Crush CS, DP I had
Ink: SU concord Cursh, and Memonto Black, Copic Markers
Acc:  Viva Decor Glitter Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponges, Stardust Gelly Roll Clear Pen, Glimmer Mist Pearl, MS  boarder punch. flower that I crochet. ribbon I colored with copic markers,  


Some Challenges this card works for:
Digi Doodle Shop - Punches or Die Cuts
Ooh La La - Birthday
Partytime Tuesday - Summertime Birthdays
Stampin Bees - Birthday Card
Paper Romance - Birthday
Totally Stampalicious - Inside out
Caardvarks - Birthdays
Caring Cardmakers - Girlfriends


Well, I hope you are having a great day and that it isn't too hot were you are.


Thanks for stopping, 



18 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

This card made me smile Linda. It's so cute. And thanks for visiting my blog today. It's so nice to have a great SP team member. I'm subscribing to yours too. I'll be back to see what you are up to.

Abby Beard said...

LOL I love it! I really like the crochet flower too, so sweet! Thanks for joining the PTT party! :)

Judy said...

Giggle....I love this! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Wendi said...

Absolutely fabulous card that image is brilliant sounds like you had a fun day
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la
Wendi

KymKreates said...

Your project is just awe-inspiring! Thank you for getting Punched and or Cut up with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

paige said...

Hilarious - love it! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Karen said...

Lol, what a great fun image, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Monika Reeck said...

Cute Images and fun...great coloring too...nice using punch or die cuts too...Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.Hugs, Monika

Katie said...

How funny & fabulous! I just love the images and the sentiments. Thanks for sharing with us at PTT!

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

Fantastic card Linda! I love everything about it!

Donna Baker said...

what a fun card - it's great to have close friends isn't it? thanks for sharing!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh....this is 'tu tu' much....and that sentiment is just fabulous....thanks so much for playing with the Stampin B's

Nancy said...

What an adorable card...I've been toying with buying that image!! Great sentiment, and a great occasion!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

Amber said...

Super creation! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs
Amber DT

Lynda said...

Lovely fun card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Dianna said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Anna said...

Oh, my gosh! Way funny! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How fun your image of full figured gals are in their tu-tus. Fab bday card.